Friday, July 11, 2014

MY SEXY SATURDAY 7 #50 - ROMANCE & DEADLY LIAISONS

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS IS A $.99 COLLECTION OF SHORT MURDER MYSTERIES, THE AUTHOR'S BIO, WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE SCIENCE OF KILLERS' BRAINS TODAY (HENCE THE TITLE DANGEROUS MINDS), AND A TOUCH OF ROMANCE FROM WHERE EAGLES CRY.

THE 7 PARAGRAPHS HERE ARE FROM THE COLLECTION'S MARATHON MADNESS. THE SETTING IS A ROOM IN THE HISTORIC BILTMORE HOTEL, WHERE I HAVE STAYED. I HAVE COMPLETED SEVERAL LOS ANGELES MARATHONS AND, ALTHOUGH THEY CHANGE THE COURSE PERIODICALLY, I CHOSE FOR THIS STORY ONE I HAVE COMPETED ON.

SOMEONE HAS STOLEN SUVIE'S NEW BUT BROKEN-IN RUNNING SHOES...

Now I had something else to think about—running in old shoes. Thankfully, I’d brought them, but they had broken down. Without their usual cushioning, I’d finish the race with the bottoms of my feet burning. I might get blisters that would make it impossible for me to finish. At worst, I  could end up with stress fractures. I was a very unhappy camper.
In bed, in the darkness, I felt Hal reach for me.
I grew rigid. “I thought they didn’t allow this sort of thing the night before your NFL games.”
He stroked my arm, his fingers strong yet gentle. “Come on, baby, you’re tied up in knots. Roll over so I can get to your back.”
Reluctantly, I let him knead the knots out of my shoulders and long muscles.
And when he moved to other things, well, I had a little hint that the pre-game rules hadn’t always been followed in the NFL. I drifted to sleep feeling loose and satisfied.
FOR MORE SEE
 
NOW HOP TO READ WHAT OTHER AUTHORS HAVE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment